Can An Immigration Lawyer Help You?

Immigration Law

If you want to come to the U.S. to visit, you must fill out the proper paperwork and be approved before you can enter. Once approved you are welcome to come in and stay for a certain amount of time before you must go back. You will be issued a card that will grant you temporary citizenship but you won’t have access to all the benefits of being a citizen until you have applied for citizenship. An immigration lawyer can help you obtain citizenship by representing you. When you first come to the U.S. find an immigration lawyer that is willing to help you. For a fee, he or she will accept your case and represent you as you apply for citizenship. This is not always an easy process but you can accomplish it with the help of an immigration lawyer.Immigration Law

A passport and visa will be necessary in order to visit in the U.S. for any foreign nationals. If foreign nationals are coming from another country that offers the visa waiver program then it will not be necessary to have a visa to enter the U.S. However the visit is limited to 90 days maximum. There are also other restrictions to follow as well. Your immigration lawyer can help you understand the laws and help you follow them so you can continue to visit the U.S. An immigration lawyer can help you determine if your country has the visa waiver program. If you wish to stay in the U.S. you will need to apply for permanent residence. If you are allowed to live in the Canada and work on a permanent basis you will be issued a green card which will need to be kept up with and presented when requested. There are many ways that you can become a permanent resident of the Canada.

If you don’t qualify for a green card you can become a permanent resident through refugee or asylum status. You may even qualify under the humanitarian program. AnĀ Ronen Kurzfeld Immigration Lawyer can guide you through the process and help you determine which process you should use to seek permanent residence. A green card is a permanent resident card that can serve as your identification card when assessed. This card will grant you permission to live and work in the Canada. This card was once called the Alien Registration Receipt card but was later called the green card since 1978. You will need to renew your green card every ten years however your immigration lawyer can help you fill out the paperwork in case you need assistance. If you forget to file then you may receive a notice telling you that you need to return to your home country. You may still have time to qualify for a green card renewal but you will need to discuss it with an immigration lawyer.